DESH MERA RANGEELA COMPETITION GANGA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL hosted Virtual Online Folk Dance Competition, on 25TH JANUARY 2022. Students did not let the opportunity flyby & displayed their brilliant dancing skills. All the participants were very energetic and performed their dance forms enthusiastically. The participants dressed in colourful costumes, twirled around and the awesome dancers set the virtual dance floor on fire with their energetic performances. The students were appreciated for their costumes, props, presentation, choreography and coordination.
PATRIOTIC SONG COMPETITION Every Indian has his / her own unique way of expressing love towards the Nation. School is one of the most influential, reliable and responsible medium to instil the right values at the prime growing age of any individual. GANGA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, had set the fervour of patriotism through PATRIOTIC SONG COMPETITION competition for classes LKG&UKG. Students sang patriotic songs and were dressed according to the theme
TECHNO TIMES Technology plays a vital role in a student’s life. The students apply knowledge to analyse information, collaborate, solve problems, and make decisions. Keeping this in mind, Techno Times Activity was organised in the Middle School on 21st January 2022.The students made Innovative Online Posters according to the theme: Save Earth, Save ResourcesAll the students of classes VI-VIII participated in the activity. They shared their knowledge, ideas, creativity in the Online Posters. The criteria for the judgement were content presentation, creativity, originality and overall designing.
CALLIGRAPHY COMPETITION Ganga International School, Hiran Kunda, New Delhi organised the CALLIGRAPHY COMPETITION (English Handwriting Competition, 17th JANUARY 2022) for the students of LKG & UKG.The students participated in it with a lot of zeal and excitement.
PAPER FOLDING ART COMPETITION Ganga International School moulds its students talent to utmost height enhancing their creativity and imagination skills.To boost up their talent a Paper Folding Art Competition was organised for Pre Primary children on 13th December,2021.
BEST OUT OF WASTE ACTIVITY HELD ON DECEMBER 08, 2021 OF CLASSES I-V It’s well said that human mind knows no limits for creativity. Imagination is the true essence of the human mind. The creative energies of the young ones need to be unleashed by subsequent efforts.
Congratulations !!! Another milestone achieved by Ganga International School, Hiran Kudna. Principal, Ms. Swati Joshi receiving ‘Times Education Icons Award 2021-22’.
MOU signing with South Korea held at GANGA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL HIRAN KUDNA
News & Updates
This section gives young readers a window into the world - and a reason to love reading news. Here one can find all the news and information related to us and our students.
- Congratulations! We won the prestigious International School Award
- Students have been Awarded Prizes during Sports Day Celebration
- GIS Hosts Open Cross Country
- GIS Won Accolades In The 4th Edition Of Iisf
- Ganga International Team Shines In Science Fest
- 52 Principals Of Iran Visited GIS
- Annual Day Celebration
- South Korean Delegates Visits GIS
- Best Pratice School Award by UNESCO-APCEIU
- GIS Wins Cosmopolitan Award For Students' Exchange
- Ganga International School, Hiran Kudna, was conferred the 'Cosmopolitan Award for the Best School' in Students' Exchange Programme and Cultural Activities on 9th January 2016. The co-ordinators Ms. Prerana Chauhan and Ms. Purvi Kumar received the award, on behalf of GIS, in a glittering ceremony, organized by PARAKH, Reforming Education, a prominent NGO. The award was given in recognition of initiating excellent International Students' Exchange and encouraging Cultural Activities, under the able guidance of the Principal Ms. Charu Kapoor, who diligently ensures that the students develop international understanding in education, in order to become exemplary global citizens.
- Friendly Cricket Match between Heritage Club, South Africa and Ganga International School
November 26,2019: Ganga International School, Hiran Kudna, Delhi took a step ahead when the school lush green playground witnesseda friendly cricket match between The Heritage Club of South Africa and the school cricket team on Tuesday, 26th November 2019. The host school won the toss and chose to bowl first. It was really a mesmerizing experience to relish the sport with wonderstruck eyes. Tainko of the South African Club team made 43 runs to sow the seeds of troubles for the host team whereas Yashdeep of the school team played very well and took three wickets in 2.4 overs. The South African Heritage Club team played very well and set a huge target of 165 runs for 10 wickets in 24.5 overs. In second innings, the school team put on a good show. Rituraj of the school team ran for 19 runs and Gaurav Bhardwaj hit 24 runs. The students of the school took great delight while watching the match with unprecedented zeal and enthusiasm and cheered the team. But the host team couldn't stand for long and collapsed completely after making 123 runs in 22.1 overs paving the way for the opposite team to win the match. Kehlim of the Heritage Club won "Man of the Match". On this occasion the benevolent presence of the school principal, Ms Charu Kapoor, encouraged the players very much. The school principal congratulated the winner team and awarded with the trophy.