ROUTE 2BOARDING PLACE TILAK POOL, PANKHA ROAD UTTAM NAGAR VIKASPURI MEERA BAGH PASCHIM VIHAR GH-13 MIANWALI NAGAR INDER ENCLAVE SONIA HOSPITAL NAGLOI RAJENDRA PARK RAJDHANI PARK MUNDKA METRO SWARAN PARK SCHOOL CAMPUS
ROUTE 3RANI BAGH PITAMPURA ROHINI AVANTIKA CHOWK PEERAGARHI CHOWK NANGLOI RAJENDRA PARK RAJDHANI PARK MUNDKA SCHOOL CAMPUS
ROUTE 4BOARDING PLACE BAHADURGARH SEC 9 BAHADURGARH NAJAFGARH ROAD BAHADURGARH JHAJJAR ROAD BAHADURGARH SEC 6 BAHADURGARH SEC 2 BAHADURGARH SEC 7 SANKHOL VILLAGE BAHADURGARH AASHIRWAD CHOWK BAHADURGARH STANDARD SWEET BAHADURGARH BUS TERMINAL BAHADURGARH DELHI HOSPITAL OMX CITY RAILWAY STATION B.GARH RAILWAY ROAD B. GARH SCHOOL CAMPUS
ROUTE 5BOARDING PLACE BAWANA CHOWK ISHWAR CLY MAJRA DABAS CHANDPUR LADPUR KANJHAWLA NIZAMPURA GHEWRA SCHOOL CAMPUS
ROUTE 6BOARDING PLACE SHADIPUR DEPOT RAMPURA ASHOKA PARK METROSTN PUNJABI BAGH CENTRAL MARKET MADIPUR PACHIM VIHAR MAIN ROAD UDYOG NAGAR NANGLOI 1, 2, 3 SCHOOL CAMPUS
ROUTE 9BOARDING PLACE DHANSA ISHAPUR KHAZIPUR MUNDHELA KURD MUNDHELA KALAN KIAR Village MITRAW NANAK PIAO PREM NURSERY NAJAFGARH KALEYPION CRPF CAMP JHARODHA VILLAGE TIKRI KALAN SCHOOL CAMPUS
ROUTE 11BOARDING PLACE POOTH KALAN ROHINI SEC - 23 ROHINI SEC - 22, 24 RAMA VIHAR KARALA MADANPUR RANI KHERA METRO VIHAR SCHOOL CAMPUS
ROUTE 12BOARDING PLACE B.D.O. OFFICE ROSHAN PURA CHHAWLA STAND POLICE STATION ROAD PETROL PUMP NANGLOI STAND DICHAON VILLAGE JAI VIHAR BANI CAMP BAPROLA LOKNAYAKPURAM SCHOOL CAMPUS
ROUTE 13BOARDING PLACE JHULJHULI RAWTA GHUMAN HEDA KHAIRA RA VILLAGE NANGLOI STAND DICHAON VILLAGE NILWAL JAIN MANDIR SCHOOL CAMPUS
ROUTE 17BOARDING PLACE ROHINI SEC. 20 BRAHMSHAKTI HOSPITAL BUDHVIHAR SULTAN PURI KIRARI PREMNAGR AGARNAGAR MUBARAK PUR MUNDKA SCHOOL CAMPUS
ROUTE 17BOARDING PLACE DWARKA MORE CHANCHAL PARK KOTLA VILLAGE NAROULA KUNWARSINGH NAGAR NILOTHI MORE HANUMAN MANDIR NARAYAN DHARAM KANATA WATER TANK NANGLOI KRISHNA MANDIR NANGLOI NANGLOI BATA STAND MUNDKA SCHOOL CAMPUS
ROUTE 18BOARDING PLACE BALJEET VIHAR NITHARI AGAR - NAGAR MUBARAKPUR BHAGYA VIHAR RANI KHEIRA SCHOOL CAMPUS
- School transport is available to take the students to and fro from the school to their nearest Bus stop within a radius of 25 km of the school on the existing transport routes of the school.
- School Transport cannot be claimed as a right.
- School Transport will only be provided in the regular school timings and school working days.
- Students desiring to avail the transport facility provided by the School may apply to the Principal in a prescribed form available with the office. The said form is to be submitted to the class teacher within a week's time.
- Please attach one photograph on the transport form and one photograph is to be submitted along with the said form.
- Transport fee will be charged for 11 months.
- Parents desiring to discontinue the transport service are required to intimate to the Principal in writing at least 2 months in advance or pay two months bus fare in lieu thereof.
- Parents/Guardians are not allowed to accompany their wards in the bus.
- In case of emergency such as the following, the school will not be able to run the bus or compensate:
a. Sudden breakdown of the vehicle.
b. Sudden sickness of the driver.
c. Shortage of fuel.
d. Any other unavoidable incident.
- In case the child is dropped by the parents to the School or collected by the parents from the School, the fact must be brought to the notice of the concerned driver / conductor through the School Office/Transport In-charge.
- No student shall be allowed to use the School transport one way. In every case transport fee will be charged for both ways.
- For any change in the bus arrangement written request stating adequate reason there of should be made to the School Office/ Transport In-charge. Change of transport route cannot be claimed as a matter of right. This will be allowed subject to the availability of the seat in desired bus route.
- Temporary change of routes for a few days cannot be allowed under any circumstances.
- Only the students who have been allowed to avail the school transport are permitted to travel in the School Transport at the stipulated time of dismissal. Any student leaving the school early/late has to be collected by the parent/guardian.
- There can be an increase in the transport fee in the middle of the session also if price of fuel is raised suddenly by the Government.
- The transport facility can be withdrawn if the student availing the transport exhibits any kind of indiscipline.
- Manhandling of the School Staff by any Parent or Guardian under any circumstances is an offence; in such cases transport facility shall be immediately withdrawn and adequate legal action will be taken.