Rules Regarding Payment of Fee:
- 1. Fee should be deposited quarterly in the months of April, July, October and January.
- 2. Fee should be deposited preferably by cheque/draft.
- 3. Fee must be deposited by the 10th of the relevant month of the quarter.
- 4. A late fee fine of Rs.15/- per day will be charged with effect from 11th to the last working day of the relevant month of the quarter.
- 5. If the fee is not paid by the last working day of the relevant month of the quarter the name of the student will be struck off the school rolls.
- 6. No amount is refundable at the time of withdrawal even if the child has not attended the school for a single day.
- 7. The Cheque/Draft for the School Dues has to be made in the name of Ganga International School.
- 8. Transport Charges will be taken in accordance to the distance and will be charged separately.
- 9. Boarding &s; lodging will be charged separately.
- 1. The fee may be paid in the school office on all working days from 9.00 am to 3.00 pm by Cheque/Draft.
- 2. Tuition Fee and other charges for the whole year can also be paid in the month of April.
- 3. Please mention the Admission Number of the students in all communications to the school office.
- 4. Absence without leave will incur a fine as ` 10 per day for classes LKG- VIII and ` 20 per day for classes IX –XII.