Last updated: 9th January 2020
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser andallows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service, and we use different types of cookies to run the Service.
- Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer,you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from
- Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookiesremove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser's official web pages.
Where Can You Find More Information About Cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- All About Cookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/